Pokerbot Online Poker Software

Saturday, March 04, 2006

2 weeks running...

It's been about two weeks now since ordering the Pokerbot-pro. I have to say that I'm impressed. I mean, it doesn't look like it's going to make me a millionaire, but regardless the software seems to work. It could be that I'm just simply not playing with a big enough roll, but so far I'm pleased with the results.

I started with $200 and sat down at the 2-4 tables. It took about 3 days to win my initial $199 investment back. 3 days to win two hundred... not quite the results the website said to expect. But $200 in 3 days was still impressive considering that I was prepared to accept a total let down.

So then I had $400 to play with. (My 2 hundred starting roll and the 200 I won).
In just over a week I tripled it! Not bad at all.
I will keep running the pokerbot at the same limits for now because I went ahead and purchased PokerRNG. I couldn't help myself, plus I have the extra couple bucks now to experiment. That was my whole point anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home